Make a splash around campus in our Signature Striped Rainboots. Perfect for puddles, tented tailgates, or just stomping around Lexington! Go WildCats!
- Interchangeable Kentucky accessory snap (snap uniquely interchanges with our Signature Flip Flops)
- More snap choices are available under the Accessories section of the site
- Functioning brushed gold buckle
- Single shaft construction
- 100% rubber
- 1" reinforced sole with rugged tread
- Whole sizes only
- If you are 1/2 size, we suggest sizing down to the closest whole size (unless you are planning on wearing a really thick sock in which case you should size up)
- Officially licensed University of Kentucky rainboots
Posted by Unknown on 12th Dec 2015
After posting my original review I was contacted by the company. They were so helpful in solving the problems! My new boots are great bold colors! With their suggestion I hot glued my buttons in! Worn them several times and buttons are still attached! Thank you Lillybee for your great costumer service!
Please contact us!
Posted by Kassie (Lillybee CEO) on 29th Oct 2015
Hi Crystal - I'm so sorry to hear about your boots. It definitely sounds like this pair was defective. We have no way of contacting you however since these were a gift, and we don't know who got them for you. Please contact us so we can promptly send you a replacement. Many thanks!
Posted by Crystal Hamblin on 28th Oct 2015
I had told my best friend that we needed a matching pair of rain boots! She purchased mine on Sept 8 and loved them when I opened the box! I couldn't wait to order her Louisville boots for her upcoming birthday. Here we are just a little over a month and I am so upset! The blue is fading into the white and they look dirty and worn out. I've only worn them 5 times on short trips out of the house. I also lost the uk button the very first time I wore them, with just a slight bump against anything the pop out. I want to hope maybe I got a faulty pair but won't be purchasing $85 boots to find out