Make a splash around campus in our Signature Striped Rainboots. Perfect for puddles, tented tailgates, or just stomping about town.
- Features an interchangeable snap (snap uniquely interchanges with our Signature Flip Flops)
- Select your own snaps from one of the three categories (pick just one from the drop downs above): (1) Initial (2) Lifestyle (3) Sorority
- More interchangeable snaps are available under the Accessories section of the site
- Single shaft boot construction
- Functioning brushed gold buckle
- 100% rubber
- 1" reinforced sole with rugged tread
- Whole sizes only
- If you are 1/2 size, we suggest sizing down to the closest whole size (unless you are planning on wearing a really thick sock in which case you should size up)
Posted by email@example.com on 26th Jun 2017
These boots are soooo cute! I ordered my true size and they fit perfectly. I get so many compliments on them. Now I want it to rain so that o can sport them!!
Love my rainboots...AKA
Posted by Unknown on 18th Apr 2017
I've loved these rainboots since I first saw them while in Atlanta for my sorority (AKA) conference. Well I finally decided to order them and I'm glad that I did! I ordered my normal size (based on reviews) and I'm so glad I did because they run BIG. I probably could have ordered a size smaller...I'll just be sure to wear thick socks. They are definitely worth buying...if you love rainboots.
Pink & Green w/ custom strap.
Posted by Happy Husband on 27th Jan 2017
Wife loved the boots comfortable and the color is nice. Only thing is dont be fooled by the custom buckle it is jus a custom magnet that will surely get lost as you move around. DONT PAY FOR THE CUSTOM BUCKLE NOT WORTH IT!
Great boot , Great fit !
Posted by Unknown on 10th Feb 2016
My boots arrived within 2 days ! They are cute seem to run a bit large . My sorority sister ordered a pair and told me hers were big . I ordered a size smaller and they fit ! They do run large .
I don't remember if the website mentioned width I believe it's 15in . I ordered my initials on the side and I even got an extra pair of initials!
Be careful however they snapped off and as I was putting on the boot .
Will update when I wear them . Didn't see anything about water proof or water resistant. The test will come when it rains !
Too bad there are no choices for African American Soroities in the Pan Hellenic Council . I would have chosen that option .
Posted by Unknown on 15th Nov 2015
The boots are absolutely perfect. My sorority colors are pink and green so these are great. I can not wait until it rains again.
Posted by Sernetta Bufford on 13th Nov 2015
I love my rainboots and so personal with my initial on them.