Coastal Carolina University was founded in 1954 as Coastal Carolina Junior College, a two-year community college. The university moved to its first permanent facility in 1962 under a new name, Coastal Carolina College of the University of South Carolina. A decade of growth led to the school becoming a four-year institution in 1974! Go Black & Gold wedges. Go Coastal Carolina bags. Go Chants!
Go get 'em Chants!